Import/Export Licence

By Dynamitech

If you're making more than three purchases of goods from overseas (such as Amazon) that is brought into the country during the course of one year, even if it is less than R50,000.00, or for private use‚ you need to apply for what’s referred to as an "importer's code".

Contact us if you need assistance with the application of a "importer's code", or require more information.

Here is what we require for the application:

  • Contact Details of the Applicant (Name, Physical Address, Telephone Number)
  • Proof of Physical Address
  • Banking Details of Applicant